Thursday 21 April 2011

Sweet Tooth!

It seems the sun has not given up yet. Yep, that's right. Us Londoners are blessed enough to be bathed in more sunny rays, and it looks like it's set to continue. Yipee!!! J'adore le sun!

Anyway, yesterday, I decided to treat my sisters to an afternoon in the Leicester Square's Haagen Daazs Café. Firstly, because it was sunny and I needed to get out, secondly because two of my lil' sis celebrated their brithdays last week and I had promised it to them as a belated birthday present, and thirdy to satisfy the yearnings of my sweet tooth!

As the temperature was above 20 degrees , I thought it would be a good idea to pull out last summer's clothes. (Sorry about the poor picture quality guys, I was in a rush and didn't have the time to do loads of takes!)


  Jacket - Primark
Top - Camieau
Skirt - Primark
Gladiator Sandals - Oasis
Shades  - New Look

I am always a bit aprehensive about bringing out these sandals. Simply because I think they are a bit audacious. Also, they tend to dry out my legs.  (However, my good friend Domzy pointed out that that's just a simple fact of leather, so I guess I should just get on with it, shouldn't I?)

Before I forget, let me share with you the best part of the day!

That's right! Fat girl's Style

Mmmm!!
What have you been up to in the last few days? Don't let the sun go to waste. Get out and enjoy yourself!

Amusez Vouz Bien!

Madeline

xx

3 comments:

  1. ohh this looks so yummy yummy, i think im going to eat some ice-cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Life is short, so enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Haagen diaz ice cream sure does look tasty... mmmm.

    ReplyDelete

You like what you see? Have your say...