Wednesday 25 May 2011

J'adore... Gabby's Style

Today is my birthday, and I have received so much Bday love. So I thought it I would pay back the love with a fabulous blog post!

I created this blog with the main intention of sharing little pieces of myself. And what better way to do that than to share a bit about the people who inspire me. One of the most important facets of my life is my role as a youth leader - a role I take very seriously.

For the last year or so, I can't help but notice that one of my teenagers is developing her own sense of fabulousness. Little Miss Gabby is becoming a trend setter, and I must confess that one of the joys of meeting my youth group is seeing what she will wear.

Anyway, Gabby kindly agreed to be my model for a few weeks, so I could share with you a snippet of her wardrobe.

 Enjoy...




















This black beauty has a lot to say, and what she lacks in words, she certainly makes up for in her style. She is a UK size 12. When I asked her what inspires her, and where she likes to shop, this is what she had to say

"I am not really into labels ,I shop anywhere there is a good bargain. Being known to spend under £20 on a whole outfit without stepping into Primark and then also creating a whole outfit from there. Shopping shouldn't be restricted to the big expensive high street labels. The sales racks can be good anywhere. I draw inspiration from around me: people from the streets, school friends, church members, family, and then give it my own twist. I'd say my style is eclectic. I will wear anything if I like it."
Phew! I told you she normally has a lot to say. But she is a girl after my own heart.

What is your wardrobe like? who, or what inspires you? Where do you like to shop? Talk to me.

P.S. Happy Birthday To Me!

Amusez Vous Bien.


Madeline
xx

5 comments:

  1. Hello Mousse Au Choco. They are indeed cute. That is why I love this girl.Please let me know if you would like to know where anything in the pictures were purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabby always looks great. She has effortless style and it shows here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ain't that the truth! What I love about Gabby is that it's not just her clothes that are hot, she has a great attitude too.

    ReplyDelete

You like what you see? Have your say...