Wednesday 22 June 2011

Domzy in a Snapshot

Take a look at this picture.

Jeans: ASOS
Blazer: Talbots
Turban: Primark Scarf
Black Wedges: New Look

Wizard Glasses: Camden Market
It's of my good friend Domzy, and  was taken a couple of months ago by yours truly. We were in Camden, and I decided to mess around with my old camera phone. We had a lot of fun that day. We even stopped at one of the stalls to buy geeky glasses, (or Fay Bans, as I call them).

There are a number of reasons why I love this shot. Namely because, although she looks like she is posing, the beautiful Domzy was actually queuing up for the cash point. (I totally agree with you D, when you say you prefer the spontaneous to the contrived). Also, I remember her not being too enthusiastic about her outfit, but I love it!

Domzy is very good at creating chic and interesting outfits out of basic pieces. Her love for makeup and accessories always wakens up the dullest of clothes. Watch this space because I will be doing a full profile on her a bit later.

Have a lovely week ladies, and don't forget to capture life as it unfolds.

Amusez Vous Bien.

Madeline

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like what you see? Have your say...