Tuesday 26 February 2013

Coming Soon...

What horrible weather we've seen here in London for the last couple of weeks! Bitter cold has gripped our city and has refused to let go :(  It seems the same misery that has plagued our weather seems to have attacked my internet connection too. That's right for the last week and a half I have not had internet at home, which explains the absence of blog posts. As I write this, in fact, I am sitting in an internet cafĂ© on our high street.

Please bear with me though, hopefully this problem will be resolved. I have so much to share with y'all including fab pics from my recent trip to Amsterdam, book reviews, and general musings about life. Watch this space!

In the mean time, if you live anywhere near London, please wrap up warm.

Amusez Vous Bien,

Madeline

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like what you see? Have your say...